Metering Outfits are composed of 3 elements, this means that the contain 3 Current Transformers and 3 Potencial Transformers.
These transformers are in a hermetic tank where they are immersed in insulating mineral oil, FR3 biodegradable vegetal oil or silicone.
Metering Outfits are designed to operate in contaminated areas, robust work and they have an altitude of operation up to 5.500 m.a.s.l.
These Metering Outfits are indoors or outdoors, suitable to coastal, urban, rural, industrial zones, etc.
All our metering outfits are designed and manufactured according to norm ANSI C.57.13 of American National Standard Institute.
– Class: 15-25-34Kv.
– Reason of transformation: 8400/240v or 224v, 12.000/240 or 224V, 14.400/240v or 224V or order.
3 Elements: Star.
– Accuracy: 0.3
– Thermic capacity: Permanent load of 500Va, the increment of the temperature is minor than 55ºC (measured by resistance).
– Frequency: 50Hz.
– Burden: 25 Va.
– Multiple current relation:
3 Elements: 2-4-8/5A, 2,5-5-10-15-25/5A, 5-10-15-25-50/5A, 10-15/5A, 15-30/5A, 15-30-45/5A. 20-40-80/5A, 50-100-150/5A, 250-500/5A, or customer’s order.
– Pond with backpack and anchor mounts.
– Oil level indicator sight glass-type.
– A.T. Insulators class 15, 25 or 34 KV.
– Lifting eyebolts in pond and lid.
– Valve for the exposing and draining of oil.
– B.T. Terminals in resin epoxy insulators, with ¼” bronze pin.
These Metering Outfits specifications vary according to the electric distribution company.