Date: September 2009
Company: CNV / Con Con – V Region.
We realized a service to mount distribution transformers 150 kVA:
– Disconnection of the medium voltage network by opening the fuse disconnectors. So, the local electricity company collaborates and the customer is the one in charge of the coordination.
– Dismounting of grounding protection.
– Disconnection of high and low voltage terminals of the transformer.
– A truck crane is in charge to remove the existent transformer 150 kVA.
– The hardware in charge to sustain is retired of the transformer 150 kVA.
– Mounting of two wood of 2 meters to form the secondary parron, spike insulators class 15 kV, nude wire 13mm2 for the secondary parron.
– Mounting of the transformer’s hardware.
– A truck crane mounts the transformer on beams.
– Connection of M.T. and B.T. lines to terminals of primary insulators and secondary of the transformer 150 kVA; the cables will be marked and after, they will be collocated according to the sequence of positive phase.
– The electric company switches off the fuse disconnectors to connect the substation.
– Verification of the service voltages and sequence of phases.