Date: November 2010
Company: ET / RANCAGUA – VI Region.
We worked to inspection and realize a diagnose to interior mining transformers:
– Visual inspection of the transformer.
– Measurement of the resistance of medium voltage coils in all taps.
– Measurement of the resistance of low voltage coils.
– Measurement of the resistance of insulation.
– Removal of 200 l. of silicon to inspection the interior of the transformer.
– Removal of the lid perneria and after the removal of the interior inspection of the transformer to confirm:
– Internal short circuit is evident in tap changer (phase 3)
– Deterioration of the primary and secondary enrols. (phase 3)
– Silicon with presence of charcoal because of short circuit.