Date: November 2011
Company: CMPC / TALAGANTE – Metropolitan Region
Work of maintenance to medium voltage cells.
– Verification of the inexistence of load in general supplier.
– Installation of land protection.
– Uncover of the posterior lids of each of the SW.
– Internal and external inspection of each of the SW.
– The dust is aspirated to clean the cabinets in and out.
– Tightening of strength and control connection of each interrupter.
– Extraction of interrupters of each cabinet for revision.
– Each interrupter is introduced in its car.
– Electric measuring of insulation and contact resistance.
– Simultaneity measuring of contact to open and close each interrupter.
– Closure of posterior lids of the cabinets.
– Verification of good operation.
– Delivery of final work.