Date: February 2012
Company: AGS / Santiago – Metropolitan Area.
Preventive maintenance service to Pad Mounted Substation 500 KVA, which aim is to detect possible irregularities in the operation of the system and implement corrective actions, if necessary.
– Measuring of service voltages of the transformer. (MULTITESTER).
– Measuring mesh protection and service, with an energized transformer and with a measuring tool induction-type. (GROUND RESISTANCE CLAMP-ON)
– Dis-energization of pad mounted substation and A.T. network grounding.
– Extraction of an oil sample to acidity index analysis (ASTM ? D974), density (ASTM ? D1298) and dielectric rigidness (ASTM ? D877).
– Measures of Relationship of Transformation (TTR) in the position of service taps.
– Resistance measuring to insulation to coils with Megger 5000 Volts.
– Cleaning, revision and tightening of high and low voltage bushings with the appropriate torque.
– Revision of the packages state with a tightening of perneria, crosses, supporting beams of the transformer (complete hardware), pond and grills.
– Revision of draining valve, tap changer, dielectric oil level, ground connections, temperature indicator, jar and silica gel and other TF control tools.
– Revision of the painting and oxide state in case there was some left in the transformer and the consequent cleaning.
– Revision of the state of fuse disconnectors or MT Cell, mufa and perneria.
– Revision of the state of boards or BT Cell, interrupters and perneria.
– Removal of grounding protection and activation in S/E service with voltages verification.