Date: December 2011
Company: SRF / Santiago – Metropolitan Region.
A work of maintenance to prevent was realized to a distribution transformer. The service:
– Measuring of the voltages of service (MULTITESTER).
– Measuring of protection and service meshes, with energized transformer and a measuring instrument induction type. (GROUND RESISTANCE CLAMP-ON)
– Dis-energization of transformer and grounding of A.T. networks.
– Extraction of an oil sample to analise the acidity index (ASTM?D974), density (ASTM?D1298) and dielectric rigidness (ASTM?D877).
– Measures of Relationship og Transformation (TTR) in position of taps of service.
– Measuring of Resistance of Insulation to coils with Megger 5000 Volts.
– Cleaning, revising and tightening high and low voltage bushings with the convenient pressure of gear.
– Revision of the situation of packages and tightening of perneria, crossheads, supported beams of the transformer, pond and grills.
– Revision of the draining valve, tap changer, dielectric oil level, grounding connections, temperature indicator, jar and silica gel and other instruments of TF control.
– Revision of painting and oxide state in case there were some left and the consequent cleaning.
– Revision of fuse disconnectors state or MT Cell, mufa and perneria.
– Revision of Boards and BT Cells, interrupter and perneria.
– Activation S/E with voltage verification.
– Realization of a report with the conclusions and recommendations to each transformer. In case that the professionals must take part to normalize the operation, to this report the quoted works will be attached.