Date: July 2010
Company: MDA / Vallenar – IV Region.
- Cleaning and washing of active parts of the rectifier transformer, with solvent dielectric and new oil, 60ºC.
- Active part of the rectifier transformer (coils and nucleus):
- Disarming of beams and hardware to change them.
- Modification and filling with insulating and stainless appropriated materials.
- All the electric and mechanic components of restrain and anchoring of the nucleus and coils are reaffirmed.
- Reactor of rectifier transformer:
- Total disarming of beams and hardware to change them.
- Modification and filling with appropriated insulating and stainless materials.
- All the electric and mechanic elements of restrain and anchoring will be reaffirmed.
- The superior structure of the rector is modified, to anchor it (with stainless plate) to transformer pond in two additional points, to avoid its buckling during the transport.
- Oven dry:
- Drying of the active parts of the transformer in the oven, with a continuous process at 95ºC, to recuperate the appropriate insulating values to the equipment class (23 kV)
- Change of all the packages, using high quality acryl nitrile.
- Treatment of cleaning, washing, oxide removal and pond painting, with weather-type epoxy paintings, grey pearl colour.
- Change of dielectric oil.
- Final tests and studies of energization in our laboratory, with an emission of tests certificate.