Medium voltage mining plug rooms or electric splitter systems are composed by the following components:
– Cabinet or drag both designed specially to robust mining work. It is important to notice that they are already working from more than 20 years ago, in mining market. The design of plug room is outdoors, according to Nema norms.
– The plug room basement is held by Skid-type beams (H).
– The plug room basement is made of an interior profiling that guarantees a secure rigidness of the enveloping splitter electric system where the plug and socket of medium voltage are.
– These plug rooms are integrated with a charge swifter that allows to close it in case of high short circuit, providing security. It disposes of clearance coils with auxiliary contacts.
– This kind of plug room disposes of an auxiliary transformer, protections with fuses and medium voltage bayonet porta fuses, Elastimold-type elbow connectors with bushing inserts.
– It disposes of valises above the cabinets of the plug room to feed indications and outputs of plugs circuits.