Date: May 2011
Reparation service of three-phase aerial distribution transformer 75 KVA
– Complete visual revision of parts and pieces of transformer.
– Initial electric check to the equipment and insulating liquid.
– Disarming, cleaning and washing of the active part of the transformer (coils and nucleus)
– Oven thermic treatment to evacuate in humidity in the active part of the transformer.
– Total change of the packages of the transformer in acrylonitrile.
– Change of the internal insulating in bad conditions of the transformer.
– Installation of the draining valve, thermometer and oil level of the transformer.
– Integral arming of the transformer and tests of the process.
– Hardware reposition of electric and general connection, in bad conditions.
– Change of dielectric oil endowment of the transformer.
– Leak tests with nitrogen. (0,75 kg/cm2) during 12 hours.
– Removal of oxide and treatment with painting of polyurethane weather-type (pearl grey)
– Complete electric proves to the transformer in our laboratory according to ANSI C-57.12.90 norms, with the appropriate emission of proves certificate.