Date: October 2012
Company: KSB / Santiago – Metropolitan area
CH dry three phase autotransformer, auto refrigerated through natural air, protective cabinet, indoors, vacuum impregnated in dielectric varnish. H class designed, built and tested according ANSI C 57.12.91 norms and ANSI C 57.12.01.
- Autotransformer general characteristics
Potential: 600 kVA
Raise of temperature: 115 ºC
Service altitude: 1000 m.a.s.l.
Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Autotransformer connection: Three phase
Connection group: Yyn0
Nº Phases: 3
Nominal primary voltage: 380 Volts (input)
Secondary voltage: 380 – 460 – 575 – 660 – 1000 Volts (output)
Refrigeration: natural air
K Factor: 2
- Tests done to autotransformers
Routine tests indicated in ANSI C 57.12.01 norms will be realized. Also pressure and sealing tests.
- Autotransformers accessories
– Input and output connections for taps.
– IP22 protection cabinet.
– Ground connection.
– Steel characteristic plates.
– Anchor base to floor or platform.