Date: September 2013
Company: Teck CDA / Andacollo – IV Regióm.
To realize a corrective maintenance to the transformers of the plant and oil filtration to a rectifier transformer 3.752 KVA in the cathodes plant EW-SX supergene.
- Details of the services done to transformers:
– Grounding connection of disconnected shields.
– Replacement of the cracked insulator in phase 1, strengthening and covering the crack.
– Normalization of oil level in transformers that did not have an optimal condition in the conservers.
– Regularization of oil filtration in a valve of filtration of one of the rectifier transformers.
– Professionals of the mining company disconnected and blocked the equipments, and then our technics proceeded to the installation of their personal blocks.
– Regularization of grounding disconnected shields, with landing to perneria.
– Removal of oil filtration in the filtration valves, tap changer and the draining valve was replaced.
– Reinforcement of a cracked insulator, recovering the crack with dielectric resin, araldite type.
– Recuperation of oil levels with an oil pump, from drums of 208 l. with new naphthenic dielectric oil, not inhibited, through the inferior valve of the transformers, completed to the level to reach a temperature of 25 ºC.
– Procedure of removal of protective grounds and the security locks. The professionals of the mining company executed the energization manoeuvre of transformers.